Last Updated On: 09/18/18

Need a Transcript?

If you are a current student or current year graduate and would like to request a Wheeling Park High school transcript, please contact:

Wheeling Park High School
Guidance Office
1976 Park View Road
Wheeling, WV  26003

There is a $5.00 fee for all transcripts, either sent in the mail or faxed.  You can use one of the following methods to obtain these records.

  1. Download a copy of the “Transcript Request Form”. Fill out the form, then fax or e-mail and send a $5.00 check payable to Wheeling Park High School; or mail request and fee to 1976 Park View Road, Wheeling, WV  26003.
  2. You can pick up your Transcript in the Guidance Department at WPHS Monday through Friday from 7:00 am – 3:00 pm and pay the $5.00 fee at that time.
  3. You can have the institution that is requesting the information from you to request it from us directly by faxing us a signed release from you stating that we can fax or send them the information.  There will be a $5.00 fee for transcripts sent in the mail, faxed, or e-mail.

*Note that transcripts sent by fax or e-mail are NOT official and do NOT qualify as “an official transcript”.  The only way to obtain “an official transcript” is through the mail or in person.

Print and complete the transcript request form:


If you are not a current student or current year graduate, please print and complete this transcript request form and submit to the Ohio County Board of Education: